-
October 23rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I was wondering what all of you are planning for your doll Christmas and/or Hanukkah displays this year?
This year I'm just going to place all of my historical AGs in their Christmas outfits, along with their "year" written on cards. (Throughout the year I always keep a seasonally changing doll display on the piano.)
This year my mom and I have also decided to work together to make a fancy Christmas dress for one of my My Twinn dolls (Lindsey on the site). I'm not experienced with working on flouncy outfits, so I thought it might be a fun project to work on together--and hopefully teach me a few things! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I was interested in "hearing" what you would be doing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 23, 2005 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks